The Capitol Complex Executive Center is located across from the State House & Annex, State Law Library, State Museum and is in close proximity to all important executive and legislative offices.
Click image for zoomable map
Stated simply, by joining our list of outstanding tenants, you will have:
- No need to buy expensive furniture;
- No need to go elsewhere for conference facilities;
- No need to hunt for parking;
- No need to buy a fax machine, laser printer or copier;
- No need to bring your own telephone system.
Services and Facilities Included
- Private office furnished with desk, credenza, leather executive chair, upholstered side chairs, plants and artwork. Loveseat and additional pieces in larger suites.
- Telephone desk set with local intercom.
- Receptionist from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM weekdays except holidays.
- Personalized telephone answering with unlimited messages and message retrieval.
- Conference room, available on reservation basis.
- Full utilities and janitorial services.
- Lobby listing.
- Complimentary coffee.
- Lounge with cooking facilities and sitting/dining areas for tenants and guests.
- Mail handling.
- Secretarial services on a limited, hourly basis.
- Word processing.
- Original documents printed on laser printer.
- Fax machine.
- Copy machine.
- Internet connection.
Suite rates vary depending on size and location. Rates for two or more suites are negotiable.